|Title:||Full Stack Developer|
Job Summary: Full Stack developer will take a key role on in IT. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. They'll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Works collaboratively with Database Developer/Administrator to ensure proper SQL coding techniques and database design for performance. Drive the technical aspects of software development projects in the individual's current scope of work
- Writes and tests software code
- Participates in all aspects of the software development process including analysis, design, coding, testing, and implementation
- Leads the support of production software products through enhancements of current functionality, troubleshooting and resolving issues, and management of environments
- You must be able to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment, including coworkers and teammates as well as data suppliers, and meet required schedules and timelines
- Advanced knowledge of common design patterns and when they should be used
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering/development to include recent experience in agile software engineering environments
- Strong data modeling experience from conceptual, logical, and physical designs.
- Excellent knowledge of C# and the .NET framework.
- Strong development experience with RESTful web services.
- Experience with front end development using jQuery, CSS, HTML 5, Angular
- Demonstrated ability to write complex applications
- Possess enough technical knowledge to engage developers and solution architects across the organization to deliver a solid technical design
- Experience with Cloud technologies (Azure) and architecture
- Good working knowledge about Microservices, APIs, and database technologies
- Deep understanding of an entire application lifecycle
- Experience in both waterfall and agile development environments
- Deep understanding of databases and application services (queues, caching, etc.)
- Effective communication skills
- 3 years' experience in Healthcare with an understanding of healthcare data
- 7 years' experience in software development
- Angular 2x a plus